Hotwire Hotel: ID hotel? San Diego Gaslamp 4*

gked
By gked,
in

Hi,

Wondering if you could help ID hotel.

San Diego - Gaslamp Quarter 4*, 03/17 to 03/20 - $145

Fitness Center. Pool. Restaurant. Business Center. High-speed Internet Access. Tennis Nearby

It's think it's a match for the hilton gaslamp and possibly the marriott gaslamp as well (no pool but you can use the one at marriott marina) Anyone have any ideas?

Also, do you think priceline is an option to get it a little cheaper?

I'm a bit hesistant to use PL for SD because the 4* downtown zone includes the Sheration Marina which, whilst nice, is a bit too far out of downtown for me.

Got a cancellable backup at the Sofia for $126 a night but as it has recently opened I am a bit wary until I see some reviews. The pickwick it replaced looked nasty!

Hope you can help

Graeme

If there are hotels that you wouldn't want ot stay at in the Priceline hotel list then i wouldn't use priceline... if you save $10 but are in a distant area for your needs, have you gotten a better deal?

The Hilton, Marriott, and Omni all have Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, and Business icons... but the Hilton is the only one to have also used a Tennis icon in the past. However, as of the last report the Tennis icon was no longer used.

Therefore, the Hilton would be the best guess... but not really sure as the zone is fairly small, so can one hotel claim to have Tennis nearby while another hotel in the small zone can't? :)

Let us know whatever you decide to do and how it goes. If you do go with the above please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

If we can be of further help feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you thereuare - good advice as always.

I think we are going to hold off on this one unfortunately.

Just spoke to the couple we are travelling with and they are keen on staying at a boutique/funky hotel and were looking for the solamar. If we cant get that for a good deal just keep our rez at the sofia.

Gotta make comprimises some of the time!

Thanks anyway.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]