Hotwire Hotel: 3* Enfield Crown Plaza Springfield

Savi424
By Savi424,
in

Tried PL at $45 and was rejected, added free rebid area and raised bid by $5. Then I got an error message that the earliest day I could bid for a hotel in CT was 1/27/07. I was bidding on 1/25/07 at 8:35pm Pacific Time, still before midnight in CT. I don't understand why it let me bid the first time but not the second. I tried calling PL customer service...what a joke, no way to get a real person on the line.

Went to Hotwire and got this hotel at $59. The Crown Plaza website showed rooms beginning at $92. Nice savings.

Thanks again for your great site.

I'd guess the problem you had is that this zone doesn't allow same day bidding and your first bid was placed before 11pm(EST) while your second bid occured after that time (the cut-off time for same day bidding).

Can you please include the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

If you didn't, please also remember to use our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchases as it helps keep this place a free resource for everyone.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here are the amenities Hotwire showed for the hotel:

airport shuttle

fitness center

pool

restaurant

tennis nearby

I apologize for not using your link for my Hotwire purchase, I had forgotton you had a direct one. I have changed my Hotwire "favorites" link to take me here instead of directly to that site in the future.

I do appreciate your site and I will be happy to support it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]