Priceline Hotel: Rome, March 30- April 4

lesliescappatura
By lesliescappatura,
in

What is the cheapest price you can find for a hotel you would like without Priceline?

I would keep that figure in mind, and then figure out how much you would be willing to pay if you have to give up that certainty. Then I would start with a bid of 50% of that figure, and work up slowly from there. (But others might have other ideas.)

For a 3* hotel, take a look at the reviews of the Hotel King on TripAdvisor. Breakfast is included with that one. Some people have definitely been unhappy with the condition of the hotel and rooms, though. The location is great, however, and I think breakfast is included.

I think you cannot generally count on having breakfast included, particularly with a Priceline rate. It would be the luck of the draw.

Take a look at www.venere.com and www.laterooms.com and www.hotelclub.net and http://www.octopus4easyjet.com (along with all the other possible travel sites) for cheap conventional rates.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What part of Rome do you want to be in, as that will ultimately be a deciding factor in determining how much you should bid. If you're not sure, take a look at Priceline's Map of Rome (proceed as if you were puchasing a hotel until the zones are shown to you).

Is there only one zone you're interested in or are their multiple zones that you'd we willing to accept?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

since I need 2 rooms (family of 5) and wanted to be close to everything I looked at those websites recommended (thanks) then looked at Rick steves grafitti wall. Ended up booking the well recommended "Downtown Accommodation" Double 75 euros, triple 90 euros. Not a huge bargin, but includes breakfast and the owner couldnt be nicer. Thanks for all the input!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]