new york visit

GAME
By GAME,
in

hi i am off to new york

I would like to know

I want to go to the woodbury mall i know buses go there at a cost of $38 dollars return per person

How much would a taxi cost there and back

are there any better options

I also want to do a manhattan cruise in a limo any suggestions would be great

i am staying at the HILTON Times square

Restaurants is there a dress code ?

Woodbury Commons is about an hour away from New York City and would probably cost at least $100 one way for a taxi. Not advisable. Take the bus. Also, keep in mind it is an outdoor mall, meaning all the stores have entrances on the outside. there is a lot of walking involved. It gets very cold out there. There are malls closer in New Jersey.

A cruise in a limo? I assume you don't mean a boat water cruise, but a tour by limousine? You may want to post your question on the New York City board at Trip Advisor.com, that's where a lot of visitors ask about tours. Responses are usually very quick.

Some upscale restaurants require jackets for men. Many restaurants have no dress code other than shirts and shoes. Reservations at this time of year are necessary for upscale restaurants.

• 1 month later...

I got to Woodbury Common last year by renting a car in Jersey City where I didn't have to worry about bridge tolls and Manhattan traffic. I took the PATH to Newport/Pavonia, and got a car from the Enterprise that was about a mile away (they picked me up after I called them). By renting a car in NJ, you avoid the high fees to rent a car in New York state (I believe that buying the extra insurance is mandatory in New York). The only problem I saw with driving there is that the Jersey Turnpike can get a little confusing.

A trick I got from relatives who live in NYC if you are taking the bus to Woodbury is to bring a rollaway suitcase with you to carry your purchases.

Proud to be Canadian!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]