Hotwire anybody have an email for Executives or what format the email

Cheap007
By Cheap007,
in

Was asking because i have a large credit Hotwire Dollars and is expiring soon and HW is holding firm and not giving me an extension said even employees $$ expire after a year.

Suprvisor claimes the executives dont have emails to write too.

Would like to give it a try and if not will write a postal letter

Would greately appreciate any help on possiable email or format they use.

Thanks..

Anybody who has Hotwire $$ it is good for only 1 year and the impression by all is that it is etched in the computer :wacko:

To Quote Thereuare:

While we welcome both positive and negative experiences, please keep in mind that the spirit of this message board is helping users.

If you have a complaint, problem, or question with a recent or upcoming Priceline/Hotwire stay, we will be happy to do what we can to help, but please be considerate of the board's primary goal of helping others and first post the details of your 'win.'

It is important for everyone to know when problems and customer service issues arise, but the majority of the users come here to see winning bid information... so please oblige them with this information before asking for them for help.

Thanks!

too bad that your first post was a complaint and did not include any information that would be of use to others :)

Was asking because i have a large credit Hotwire Dollars and is expiring soon and HW is holding firm and not giving me an extension said even employees $$ expire after a year.

Can you book something in the future, say 6 months from now? This would give you a total of 18 months. From a business side I can see why they put a limit on how long these things are good for. 12 months to apply it to a purchase is quite a long time.

Suprvisor claimes the executives dont have emails to write too.

Chances are that it is company policy not to give out anyones contact info. Most companies have that policy.

Would like to give it a try and if not will write a postal letter

I am going to go out on a limb and say that a real letter will do more than an email.

Would greately appreciate any help on possiable email or format they use.

Thanks..

Anybody who has Hotwire $$ it is good for only 1 year and the impression by all is that it is etched in the computer :)

Most companies place a limit on how long these things are good for. I have a $200 one from Expedia in my account right now. You guessed it 12 months or it is gone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]