Priceline Hotel: 4* San Antonio -- Downtown and Riverwalk

LotzOStuff
By LotzOStuff,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified and unforutnately there's not much to do on since these amenities are very common for most 4* hotels. The Hotel Valencia shows this amenity combination in the non-opaque version, but also shows a Boutique icon, so there is a chance they have removed the boutique icon in the opaque service in order to increase opacity, but i wouldn't count on it as there is no evidence of such at this point.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, Hi-Speed Internet

Best Value!

4 *

was $89/night... 112/27 - 12/29

I posted in the hotwire forum... http://www.betterbidding.com/show.php/showtopic/29194

Now the Hotel Valencia is up with $89/night pricing. Tempting, bnut I may continue to play the Priceline game a few days longer, and personally, I would rather gamble on the "undetermined" location. Find out some more info for this site, and maybe end up loving the spot.

Anyhelp with the revious hotwire listing would be appreciated...

Thanks -- Brian

Tried again tonight, $55 up to $80 with no luck... Hotwire is basically unchanged. The Hotel Valencia has some great reviews, but also an impressive amount of bad reviews, at least more than I ordinarily see for accomodations...

Will keep working on the Priceline angle for a while and see if anything pops up.

dahammer, do you think you know what the other 4* Hotwire property I listed earlier is???

The first Hotwire hotel I was seeing was:

Best Value!

Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Hi-Speed Internet

Now I am seeing:

Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business, HSI

which I believe to be the Hotel Valencia...

Guess it could be that they just added the boutique icon in thee, and both are the same??? We'll know soon enough if Priceline doesn't come through soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]