Priceline Hotel: Nov 17-20/06 3 star required

rachellb
By rachellb,
in

As you're already having difficulty, why are you not including the MTE zone? (and MTS?)

When was the last time you bid?

Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option?

Do you have a back-up reservation? If so, where and how much? If not, what will you do if not successful wiht the opaque providers up to $190?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just got back from NYC in June and stayed in MTE, not interested in staying there again, and South does not interest me either:(

Last bid- 2 nights ago.

Not interested in splitting bid.

My friend is looking into a room at a Holiday Inn for me as a back up, I will know in a few days.

Doesn't sound like I am being flexible! :) Guess I will try a few more times and then move on.

You have two re-bid zones available at the 3* level. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* MTW...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW and UM/CPS...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180.

If rejected post back and we'll revise accordingly.

I do think you'd have a better chance if you include MTE in your bidding. HOTWIRE has a 3* in the MTE zone (the Roosevelt would be our best guess if you're open to that area of the zone and the possibility of it being a different property) for $205.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It was not my preference to stay there however it is 2 blocks from the Subway, when I stayed in June I was at 62nd and York much further away from this area.

I booked the W for $199. I was tired of gambling everyday! Will for sure use these sites again for different cities.

Thank you for providing this service. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]