Priceline Hotel: 2.5* NYC Airports (La Guardia LGA Airport) Wyndham Garden

krisxone
By krisxone,
in

This is a great reason to check out the Priceline Maps feature of the board before starting a bid. You can see the location of the Wyndham Garden as well as recent wins. I guess buyers remorse always sets in when your first bid is accepted, but as you can see on the maps, the lowest reported win was $80 a few months ago. So given higher occupancy levels, don't kick yourself too hard. :) You probably saved about $70 compared to booking direct; when I score a Priceline win, that's the $$ figure that I think about. It helps me justify splurging on a great meal when travelling and maybe a second Manhattan I've stayed here several times, the road noise from Grand Central Parkway is not too bad, but if you are a light sleeper, you might want to request a room on the other side of the hotel. You will be close to several good Korean Barbecue restaurants on Northern Blvd in East Elmhurst.

PS, did you bid at the 3* level? If so, do you recall what your highest rejected bid was and in which zone?

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]