Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Philadelphia Suburbs (Plymouth Meeting Norristown) Residence Inn

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Cool! That's a good reminder, I saw Minado when it grand open but never saw them around me ... It is certainly much better than Hilton Edison restaurant that costed me $220 that night for a dinner!!!

The park we been several times, but it would be great to revisit at different times ...

What else would you suggest? Dahammer. I just rented out my 1br at EHS $1,350 and may stay for more days there ... Of course, we can always go back to U Penn and Museum of Art if nothing exciting locally ...

Not yet heard from Dahammer, but go ahead to extend the stay anyway ... wow! got this!!! :)

We searched the Residence Inn Conshohocken, however we were not able to find an additional night for your price of $42 per room, per night. Your credit card has not been charged for Request Number 371-131-141-63. During our search we found a rate of $160 per room, per night. If you are willing to accept this new price, you can get your additional night right now...

No problem, Dahammer, ever heard "Better late than never" ?

When approaching the hotel, got stopped by the red lights of the train on cross road... Wow! saw the Septa train :) So we drove around the area instead of waiting for the train to pass, and found out there is a train station TWO small blocks from the hotel !!!

I am always wondering why PL would not let me bid same day after 6pm, wouldn't it be great that PL would pop up a message, saying, "Oh! you are still bidding, no problem, I would let you bid till 6:30pm tonight, take your time and have fun!!!" And, may be 30 minutes later, pop up yet another message if I still could not get one, saying "Oh! haven't got one? no problem, keep doing a good job, you now are given another 30 minutes extra till 7pm ..." :)

Ha! Gary told me yesterday, PL now extend the same day bid till 11pm !!! that is so cool!!!

He also mentioned that extension is also extend from midnight to 11am of the check out day. What a great news!!!

The complimentary breakfast this morning is great! but not too many people for some reason ... got a great time ... :)

The general manager came to greet me, what a surprise! I think he is the 2nd general manager I heard would go out their way to help customer ...

The other one I heard is Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk CT area, he would drive his private car to give customer a ride when hotel shuttle is not around ...

Somehow, we were charged $4.50 on the pantry food, but they took it off... as soon as we dispute, we were not even here yesterday, as soon as checked in, took train to Philly and not got back till very late ... Well, the lady at front desk is very nice and very helpful ... She seems to know every guest's name and know we got another night thru PL ...

Ooops! Trying to go back to "extend" another day here, but to my surprise, the link was gone!!! So, the extend link is still as good as midnight, not yet changed to 11am the following day??? :)

Ok, I think Garry was right, it is now 2am and the extend link still exisit ... For last time, I guess it was because I had used it to extend on the previous night but got $160, therefore, not accepted ...

I would see if the extend link still exist tomorrow at 11am ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]