ORD-ORF

pmc22
By pmc22,
in

I just booked a flight on priceline from ord to orf. My bid of $130 was accepted 1st try!! The total purchase price came to $176. I wonder how much lower I could have gone???

My question is this. I really wanted to return on the 11th, however I need to be back in the morning and therefore couldnt take the risk of getting an evening flight. My flight on the 10th does get in in the a.m. I would love it if I could get the exact flight which I have on the 10th and just bump it back to the 11th.

I realize the flight is non-refundable/changeable but was wondering has anyone had any success in the past trying to change days via calling the airling or calling priceline?? Thanks in advance for any advise you may have to offer!!!

I realize the flight is non-refundable/changeable but was wondering has anyone had any success in the past trying to change days via calling the airling or calling priceline?? Thanks in advance for any advise you may have to offer!!!

It has been a long time since I booked a flight on PL (Summer of 2001). My last PL flight had an insane routing. The airline and PL told me that I could not change it. I have not bid on airfare since.

• 1 year later...

for those having a tough day...please have a laugh at my expense

i always wondered why this guy thought the plane might be headed to oregon

man am i slow....i just got the joke

as the tears roll down my face i can't figure out if im laughing at the joke or at my own stupidity...prob both :-)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]