Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia

myb8089
By myb8089,
in

We stayed at Wyndham Ben Frankin 3* 2 years ago and i won a bid at $37.

Now I see it has become a Sheraton and all the most recent winning bids were in the $70 range.

Do I stand a hope of a winning bid under $40 or am i wasting my time.

I would greatly appreciate any response or advice, thanks alot.

I doubt you'll be successful for a 3* at those price points.

If you want to give it a try, you have two re-bid zones available when bidding 3* in this area. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Downtown...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $38, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

$35-40 for a 3* is Philly pretty low, but nothing ventured, nothing gained....what is your fallback position if you can't get a room in Philadelphia for this rate?

You may want to consider bidding in a suburban Philly zone such as the Cherry Hill zone, the 2.5* Holiday Inn has bee reported several times at $35, this hotel is about 5 miles from Philadelphia. Note that the 2.5* Amerisuites in Mt. Laurel is also in this zone, a little further away from Philly. The suburban Philly hotels cater to business travellers during the week and your stay is on a Wednesday, typically a high occupancy night. You may have a bit more success on Thursday night 8/24 at your maximum bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]