Hotwire Hotel: help identifying 3.5 star anaheim Disney south

ourmiraclechris
By ourmiraclechris,
in

Any tips on how I should try for the disneyland onsite resorts? I know it is not like the world and you can be really close at Disneyland. Do you think I can find somewhere discounting Grand Californian or is that a dream? I would need Sept 2nd to the 6th. Disney is giving me a prive of $1916.02 with a 4 day park hopper. I will gladly buy the tickets seprately just to get the hotel costs down if possible. Thanks guys.

3.5-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland South

Customer Favorite! This distinctive establishment offers comfortable rooms, personal service and some upscale features. See hotel details

fitness swimming dining business laundry

Area details: Includes many Anaheim hotels, plus nearby Garden Grove and Orange options.

$98per room

per night

customer favorite

best value

Could this be the crowne plaza?

I don't think there are any bargains out there when it comes to the official Disney hotels, however the best rates I've had in the past ( for Disneyworld) was when I booked the Animal Kingdom Lodge through Expedia. I'd check their rates for the Californian ($280 seems to be the cheapest you can get if you look at their rate calendar), plus the park-hopper you want and see if it comes out cheaper than buying the hotel as a package through disney. When planning a disney trip, I always go to mousesavers.com and read all their bargain-hunting tips. However, at the end of the day, the money I save on a Priceline or Hotwire room, really helps me justify splurging on everything else. The Californian did look gorgeous though (remember to use the link on this board to Expedia if you want to book it)! Good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]