Hotwire Hotel: 3* Springfield Holiday Inn

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

trying to help a friend ID a 3* property for 07/06/06.....it is shown as a Best Value @ $54 per night. It has the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

I'm thinking its the Marriott or the Sheraton. The Sheraton is available for $119 per night via Expedia and the Marriott is $169.

great call!! It was the Holiday Inn! The web rate was $108.....not sure if this correlates to the $54 Hotwire price or not :) I don't use Hotwire that much and I forgot how they sometimes "inflate" hotel ratings, my friend is pleased with the rate as it is the same as the Motel 6 up the road :)

That's great! Dahammer. Just curious how did you help your frient to bid? Do you use your credit card? or your friend's. If you use yours, then you need to be there to check in for your friend? Just curious ...

I got lots of friends always want to take advantage of me, and that's why I love this Priceline so much. e.g. they would ask me to book the hotel for them, and later they forget to pay me the hotel money back; they know I would not go back to ask the money back. But, now with PL, I can just tell them PL require the SAME credit to check in and the card holder need to show photo ID when asked, so I had no way to bid the hotel for them with my credit card ... And of course they LOVE to LEARN how to do it themselves to be able to take advantage of the great deal and not counting on others ... so they can bid it for themselves ... What a relief!!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

I was able to teach my friend how to use Hotwire, he needed a room for 4, so Priceline would have been a risk. He started looking at rates online and they were all over $100, so he went to Hotwire, set up an account and voil

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]