Priceline Hotel: 2* Portland (Airport PDX) Portland Airport Inn

lilazncanadian
By lilazncanadian,
in

I spent a few days bidding @ $32 for the Portland Red Lion but I couldn't get it no matter what I did so I started my bid at $34 today for the 2* area around PDX.

I got the Portland Airport Inn on my first bid of $34. But the weird thing is when I put the address of this place into Google it popped up Red Lion, Howard Johnson, Portland Airport Inn and I was like "what is going on?"

Turns out that the Portland Airport Inn is formerly a Howard Johnson, now known as the Portland Airport Inn and they are undergoing renovations to become the Red Lion as of August 1st.

So another Red Lion in the PDX area, very interesting.

She indicated breakfast would be from 3:30am-7:30am and that there is a 24-hr complimentary shuttle available from the Airport. I am flying in at 11pm the night before and checking out for a 6:00am flight so the restrictive breakfast times isn't too disconcerting for me. I called the hotel and had the room changed to a single queen and non-smoking.

I'll put up a trip report when I get back but it's good to know.

Cheers,

lilazncanadian

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]