VA Richomd Crowne Plaza West End

PDB_905
By PDB_905,
in

Stayed 6/17/06. Received this hotel for $44 on Priceline.

I was basically only there to sleep, so I didn't experience much of the hotel. But I would concur with the most recent Tripadvisor reviews, which are quite good. I just thought I'd add a couple notes--

I had booked the room on my credit card for my dad and me. He arrived in town several hours before I did. I called the hotel from the road and asked them if it would be OK if he checked in first, despite the fact the reservation was in my name and charged to my credit card. They said it would be no problem, as long as he could present some form of payment. I know Priceline regulations state that only the person whose name is listed on the bid can check in, but the hotel didn't seem to care.

I also asked over the phone if they could switch my room from a king to 2 double beds, non smoking. They said it would be no problem.

So the staff was very helpful, pleasant and accommodating. Good experience overall.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]