Hotwire Hotel: Key West interesting question

stan1162
By stan1162,
in

Need to pick some brains here... So, I want to see what Hotwire has for Key West , 2 nights starting Nov 26. What comes up is one 4*, a couple of 3.5*, and 2*. Now, when I go into packages (all types) no 4* show up as offered in a package. It does not cost Hotwire to OFFER the 4* in a package. Why would they not even offer it in a package, if it is available? Why would they beneift from this?????? Ultimatley trying to figure out what the 4* is. My sister lived in Key West for years, and she cant guess with the ammenities listed. Hmmmmm.

Not all hotels participate in the Vacation Package product and therefore Hotwire is not allowed to offer them. Some only participate with certain restrictions: only if for more than 4 nites (others for no more than 4 nites), some only if a Saturday is included in the stay (others only if there is no Saturday nite included in the stay), etc.

Also, to avoid confusion for other users i'll clarify that your search probably did not show 2 properties at the 3.5* level, as Hotwire will only show one hotel per star level per zone.

I just did a search for your date and the 4* hotel presented to me has an identical match in our Hotel List for Florida.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]