in

Priceline bid via savingsbarn.com

7/15/06-7/22/06

Bid $175 MTW Rejected

Bid $180 MTW + MTE Accepted

Intercontinental The Barclay

Check-In Date: Saturday, July 15, 2006

Check-Out Date: Saturday, July 22, 2006

I was concerned that I wasn't going to get a room via Priceline because of the seven night stay and wasn't willing to split my stay.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Good example of why it always pays to try:)

Congratulations on your win and thank you for starting your bid with the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com

Have a great stay.

PS- as i often do, give Ess-A-Bagel (51st St and Third Ave) a try for breakfast... one of the best bagels in NYC and makes for an inexpensive breakfast one morning; just a brief walk from your hotel

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Priceline bid via savingsbarn.com

7/15/06-7/22/06

Bid $175 MTW Rejected

Bid $180 MTW + MTE Accepted

Intercontinental The Barclay

Check-In Date: Saturday, July 15, 2006

Check-Out Date: Saturday, July 22, 2006

I was concerned that I wasn't going to get a room via Priceline because of the seven night stay and wasn't willing to split my stay.

I have had mixed results bidding for a week at a time. Some times I get great results sometimes I don't. Looks like you saved $88 per night the IC web site shows $268/night for your time frame.

I just spent one night at the Barclay this weekend. (4 guest so I booked thru the reservation line) I did like the hotel, the breakfast buffet is great but expensive. The Bunny deli is close by give them a try.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]