BetterChecker Hotel Search

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

We are please to release the BetterChecker which was designed to help users in their travel research.

This tool allows you to enter your travel destination and dates once and then obtain rates from multiple hotels without re-entering your travel information or typing the URL of each website.

We have some ideas for future enhancements but will do this beta launch first in order to get some feedback from users to get their thoughts and see what they feel can be improved upon.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 years later...

Got it -- it worked fine today! Not sure what was going on yesterday, I tried a couple of times just to be sure it wasn't my computer, but I guess it probably was. If you're making tweaks to BetterChecker anyway to add 2012, could you add Starwood? Also, Millennium/Copthorne are a chain in London, if they're not too "local" could they be added?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]