Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (Times Square-Theater District) Westin

BeckyBC03
By BeckyBC03,
in

I am looking for a room for May 28th and I am finding a 4 star hotel in Times square with the following amenities: Restaurant, fitness, spa, wireless and business center. Is this the Westin downgraded to a 4 star? Has anyone figured out if it has in fact been downgraded?

Thanks for your help!

I updated the priceline thread. My backup dogsitter fell through and I could not go ahead with priceline unfortunately. After some research I discovered that a lot of hotels in NYC don't take dogs so I didn't want to risk it. If we can pretty much figure that the 4 star in times square is the westin we will be all set. I understand that we cannot guarantee that it is the westin but I am just curious if this has in fact been downgraded and if anyone has won a 4 star in Times square with those amenities.

THanks

Thanks for the vote of confidence, that was all I needed! I booked through savingsbarn.com. It WAS the Westin as we hoped and they are pet friendly:) So now you know for sure that the Westin does come up on hotwire as a 4 star hotel. We got a price of $156.

Thanks again!

Congratulations on your win... glad to hear it went as expected/hoped! This is really a very nice hotel.

We like a small (read: cramped) Mexican restaurant not too far from here: Arriba Arriba at 51st St and Ninth Ave. Food is pretty good and the margaritas are even bettter :) (don't bother with the 'baby' as it's served in a thimble), very reasonably priced by NYC standards.

Thank you for confirming this for the rest of us, we have updated our Hotwire Hotel List accordingly.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]