Reliable Broadway tickets?

powerplantop
By powerplantop,
in

I am looking for a reliable source for Broadway tickets. I want to take the kids to see the Lion King or Tarzan. I am willing to spend money for good tickets but I want to make sure that they are good. Can anyone recomend a good source?

Also looking for recomendations on good seats for the Mets. I remember going to the game in San Deigo, Ca and the out feild area was the best area to sit. Not the best view but the most fun.

Thanks

I would not encourage using the services of a ticket scalper/broker. If you are looking to pay for 'premium' seats, most theaters offer premium tickets for seats close to the front. Your kids would enjoy being close to the action, and your money would go directly to support the actors & theater.

You should check with the theater's box office to see if any tickets are left for your travel dates. Doing a quick search for the Lion King, tickets are still available for many weekday shows.

Lion King and Tarzan

Have you tried Stub Hub? I just bought my Chili Peppers tix from them - you can see what seats are available. The prices are elevated, but everything arrived on time, just as it should have. Good luck - I've seen both, but personally, preferred Lion King. Have a great time!!

Thanks for the links.

I followed the link to the Lion King website which took me to ticket master. I was able to get some seats on the day that I wanted. It is the later show but that will work out ok. I will just have to make sure that the little one gets a nap.

Its to bad we don't have a Priceline for Broadway.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]