Priceline Hotel: 2* Harford (Hartford-Manchester) Extended StayAmerica

peridot
By peridot,
in

You may want to give the following a try. The 2.5* level has 1 free rebid area, if you need help finding it, please ask before bidding.

2.5* Manchester - Vernon

Bid $37, if unsuccessful add rebid area 1...

Bid $41

If this doesn't work, you can try a little higher in 24 hours.

If you bid $45 on 2.5* you may get Residence Inn by Marriott at Manchester. It is a few dollars more, but you got complimentary sit down hot breakfast. In other words, you save your breakfast money.

And, of course, you got complimentary high speed Internet access ...

Also, I know someone got this hotel at $42, so far, the minimum I know about this hotel ...

Thanks for the info....I will use that for my next bids later on as I'll need to return to this area often over the summer. I got your message a bit too late...my fault for waiting so long to bid, I notice some prices go up at a last minute.

Here's my winning bid:

Linked to Priceline through SavingsBarn.com

May 21 - 1 Night

Manchester - Vernon

2.5*

Bid: $42.00

Rejected

Added 2*

Bid $37.00

Accepted

Extended Stay Manchester

All in all, I'm happy with that....it will do for a one night stay and my entire weekend is within budget!

:)

It's definitely fine for a 1 night stay. I just got back from my night there. Check-in was simple, clerk mentioned I was "with Priceline". My reservation was in their system as a non-smoking queen room.

The room had a microwave, range, fridge, and sink when you entered, and the bed/desk/TV/dresser farther inside. Note: the only bathroom amenity is soap - so remember to bring shampoo/conditioner if needed.

Check-out was fast and the only thing said was that "since this is a Priceline room, your confirmation from them is your receipt."

Have a good stay,

Szymon

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]