Priceline Hotel: 3* Pittsburgh (Airport PIT) Four Points Airport

mcgervey
By mcgervey,
in

First bid. Was a bit disappointed because I ALWAYS have gotten the Holiday Inn for $30 bids, $35-40 would get me 4 points and $40-45 would get me Marriot Courtyard.

I loved having the "guarantee" almost of $30 for the Holiday Inn, because it has a big indoor pool and is dog friendly. The 4 Points is a nice hotel, but has an outdoor heated pool that doesn't open until memorial day, so the kids won't have a pool. Oh well, they'll have to make do with the International Kids Festival, National Aviary, and the Carnegie Science Center and no pool. Poor kids.

The Holiday Inn Airport was in the middle of a million dollar renovation when we were last there over Christmas, so maybe they are wanting a little more for rooms now, or are just busier with the summer travel season starting. Who knows...

I still have never failed to get a decent airport in the Airport area for a $30 bid. At least the 4 Points has good food.

Happy Mothers Day everybody!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]