Priceline Hotel: general question re montreal and priceline

homer1
By homer1,
in

hello-

I am still somewhat confused re priceline. I went to the site and put in my dates for montreal without going to the actual name your own price section. In this way I can see exactly which hotels are being offered for montreal on my dates. Is this correct? Well, what confused me is that the prices listed for 3 star hotels are higher than those listed for 4 star hotels on these same dates. can someone please explain this to me. thanks-homer1

It's quite possible for a 3* hotel to be more expensive than a 4* hotel. Maybe the manager at the 4* hotel is more eager to sell discounted rooms than the manager of the other hotel. It's even possible the 3* hotel is nicer than the 4* hotel, but without more information, that's just a possibility.

Note that the hotels which you can see listed do not relate to the hotels you will get if you "name your own price". They are two separate sets of hotels. It's possible a hotel might belong to both sets, but it's also quite possible you could get something different.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]