Priceline Hotel: 3* Newark (Secaucus-North Bergen) Wyndham Meadowlands Suites

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

made my same day bid for the Secaucus area, and as always, used savingsbarn.com to access the Priceline site. Started at the 3* level in the Secaucus-North Bergen zone and bid $65, but was rejected. However, a counteroffer appeared, suggesting that I could win if I raised my bid by $22. I closed my browser and re-accessed Priceline, through the 'barn (natch!), added the Elizabeth zone and bid $68. Success!

Your Offer Price: $68.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $17.43

Total Charges: $85.43

upon check in, no mention of Priceline. Unlike my last stay, I was not offered any of "My Requests" by the desk clerk, or a free adult beverage when I presented my Wyndham affinity card.... I should have kept that free drink coupon!! This remains a great deal in the New York area as one can see the NYC skyline from the hotel, just 4 miles away. The NJ Transit bus stops right in front of the hotel with the next stop being the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan. Free parking and free HiSpeed internet too, both WiFi and hard wired. There is also an indoor pool for the kiddies. Rooms with two double beds feature a small refrigerator and microwave as well as a full sized sofa bed. The Hotel is located in the Harmon Meadows complex with many chain restaurants, a mall, Wal-Mart and Sam's club nearby.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]