help me figure out what I am doing wrong w/priceline

Kajunswty
By Kajunswty,
in

In the grid at the top, showing star ratings and prices, there should be a "name your own price" link in an orange-ish box at the top left of that grid. If not, that tends to indicate the area you're looking at doesn't offer any name your own price options. Can you tell us the city you're looking at?

Thank you!!!! I must have been overlooking it.

I am going to be bidding on several single night stays. The first stop is Bowling Green, KY followed by Louisvlille, KY then Lansing MI. We'll have a few days around Grand Rapids /Chicago not sure on the location yet. And then we'll make our way back to Louisiana.

I will post my winning bids :)

Thanks again...I really appreciate it

Jon

If you'd like, feel free to post in the appropriate forum for each of those bids, with your bidding strategy, before you bid. The folks here can give you feedback on your strategy, then after you win the moderator can change the topic of your post and then the whole history of your effort is available to everyone. If you feel like you've got things under control, go ahead and bid, then make sure you post your results, win or lose. Even failed bids can be helpful for someone in the future.

Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]