Hotwire Hotel: help in getting my ideal hotel, thanks.

dearjim
By dearjim,
in

Hi,

Well last year I bid my hotel through priceline, and they gave me the Park Hyatt, which I think was fabulous, I love it very much, and this year at almost the same time, (Mid-December), I'll be going there again and I really want to stay in that hotel again. As you all know, you can't be sure what you'll get on priceline, so I'll turn to Hotwire this time so that I can have a little bit more information on what I'm getting, and I found one hotel which the customer feedbacks are like this :

1) Big, fluffy comforter, view of the Bay Bridge

2) Everything is very upscale, including the wonderful in-room stereo system.

I need some help, so what do you think, is this the Park Hyatt (they charge 104 dollars for 1 night and as I've seen someone posted here, this is not the Hyatt Regency which charge 103 per night in howire)

Thanks for your help in advance

dearjim

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You didn't mention what city this Park Hyatt is located in? Is it the one in the Los Angeles (Beverly Hills/Westwood/Century City) Hotwire zone?

If so, i think it's important to compare the amenities and star rating to the Customer Favorite that you are seeing. The Park Hyatt in the above zone has been identified with the star rating and amenities disclosed in THIS POST.

One thing to note is that the Park Hyatt has the same star rating and amenities as another hotel in the same zone (Century Plaza Hotel and Spa)... so i'd consider the description of that hotel as well when reading the customer comments.

For more assistance please post the zone and date(s) of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Oh, thanks to thereuare and Willtravel, and sorry I've forgot to mention my destination, and yes, it's the Park Hyatt in San Francisco, and that hotel is rated 4 and 1/2 stars inside Hotwire, and it's in the zone of Downtown - Embarcadero Area. The amenities of the hotel include :

1)Restaurant(s)

2)Fitness Center

3)High-Speed Internet Access

4)Business Center

Thanks for your help

I'm going to guess that it is indeed the Park Hyatt. I have just added more hotels to the San Francisco Hotel List and the Park Hyatt does indeed match the star rating and amenities you listed above (of course there could always be another property we don't yet know about that has the same star rating and amenities). Additionally, more customer comments include:

-bath robes (hotel offers terry robes)

-big feather cushy bed (hotel lists Frette Goose down duvet cover)

-onsite fitness with option to pay a fee to a local premier club (hotel offers an onsite fitness center and the option to go to another club for $15/day or a nearby swim club for $18/day)

-small balcony (pics of hotel on their website show some rooms have a small balcony area)

Hope this information has been helpful and thanks in advance for your support.

Let us know how it works out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]