Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto Airport (YYZ) Hilton

curiousx
By curiousx,
in

Amenities: shuttle, restaurant, pool, fitness centre, high-speed internet, business centre, golf nearby, tennis nearby

Date booked: October 16

Isn't this interesting. Two days ago I got the same hotel - paid $6 more for a stay in November. Note that the amenities listed also changed from two days ago.

Thanks for reporting the change in amenities. This has been happening a bit more frequently lately (different amenities on different searches) although is still the exception rather than the rule. If this is intentional on Hotwire's part i think it really cheapens the quality of their product. As i've stated elsewhere, when buying an opaque product one needs trust and consistency... will we soon see star ratings jump back and forth on different searches?

If you have a moment, i'd be interested if you can pull both of these properties up in your profile (MY ACCOUNT on the top right portion of Hotwire's homepage). If you can view both reservations in that area, does the first reservation show the original list of amenities or the updated amenities?

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice Randi66, but I don't have a Mastercard (and don't want one) so Priceline is not for me. That said, the room was just great for my stay in November and so was the service. Hilton made an amusing billing error, which I just discovered and am now in the process of straightening out. Instead of billing me extra for the room services I used, they credited the amount against the Hotwire bill I had pre-paid. Net effect...their invoice shows them owing me money !

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]