Easy Click Hotel

dianev
By dianev,
in

if looking for a Hotwire tool you can use: Hotwire Reverse Lookup

(EDIT BY THEREUARE)

Hello. Looking at 2 rooms for 7/17-19 in Pigeon Forge TN. I tried the search using part of the description below and I think its the Fairfield Inn in Pigeon Forge. Do you think I am right? Also I did a search for more then one person but every option for all the hotels that came back in the details says 1 person. Does that mean anything that I should worry about? The rate is $55.83 which is about $20 less then the senior rate we can get with my mom with us so its a good deal and the hotel looks nice and gets good reviews.

thanks for any help!

Diane

I sent an email to thereuare as it didnt show what hotel with reverse easy click at least from what I could tell. I also forgot to include the description on my post above for some reason.

I did do a yahoo search with some of the description and the Fairfield Pigeon Forge showed up so I am thinking it must be it..

• 7 months later...

I dont understand the reverse look up tool.

I went to easy click, entered my search criteria, got a list of hotels (with name and everything), clicked More Info, pasted the link in the reverse tool and it showed me which hotel it thinks it is....but I already knew that from the list of hotels....what am I missing?

please help :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]