Priceline Hotel: Need help MTE 4* 4/27-5/01

Mithra
By Mithra,
in

What is the best strategy in priceline to get a 4* hotel in MTE under $180 on priceline? The best price I found on hotwire was over $200 for 4* and I find posts where people have found 4* for less than $140 using hotwire. We need 2 rooms for four adults or 1 suite with two bedrooms 4/27 till 5/1. We are going to attend a friend's wedding. Thanks for your help! This is my first post on this forum.

After 24 hours from your previously rejected bid....

Select 4* MTW...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected closer browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE...

Bid $140, if rejected closer browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS...

Select 4* MTS...

Select 4* MTE and MTS...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected closer browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW and UM/CPS...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected closer browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW and MTE...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected closer browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTS and UM/CPS...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected closer browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTS and UM/CPS and MTW and MTE...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $177, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay....I just used the above strategy for 1 night 4/29 to 4/30. REJECTED!!

I don't know what to do. I'm spoiled and do not want to pay any more than $217 (that is w/tax) for a 4 star hotel. We are coming from Boston and driving to Stammford, CT. , then taking the Metro to Grand Central. Any ideas on hotels in that area??

Thanks

NOT a good idea to follow a strategy for somebody else whose exact dates are not the same as yours.

As an example, what if for the dates above 4/27 or 4/28 are expensive nites... following the strategy above could result in an overbid.

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]