Hotwire Hotel: 3* Portland - Convention Center?

stuseattle
By stuseattle,
in

Sorry i missed that...

Not an exact match, but other reasons lead me to believe that this is the Red Lion Convetion Center. (lacking the Golf icon that shows up in the package product). That would be our best guess.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, trying to decide whether or not it's worth the risk. We like quieter places and there's the 3* Jupiter Hotel in this area too. The Doubletree wouldn't be the worst thing but, like you said, nothing's an exact match.

That said, we already have a reservation through "Portland Big Deal" for the Red Lion at $79 for the one night. However, this price includes the $8 parking fee and breakfast (continental) for two..so it works out about the same...minus the risk. (We were really hoping for something in the $60 - $70 range in Downtown.)

Thanks for getting back to me...as always, I really appreciate the advise we get on this site.

stu

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]