Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Indianapolis (Indianapolis Airport (IND)) Crowne Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Airport

TJewel
By TJewel,
in

I have been watching Express Deals for a 3.5 star hotel in the IND Airport, either Crowne Plaza or Wyndham with my preference being Crowne Plaza as Wyndham had seemed to go down slightly in quality on my last stay. Both appeared a couple months ago on my searches, but priced out close to retail to not make it worthwhile. Crowne Plaza finally dropped in price to a savings of 20% less, so I decided to purchase now as I'm not completely comfortable with last minute. Amenities are restaurant, free internet, free parking, airport shuttle, fitness center, no smoking and handicap rooms. Currently Crowne Plaza is rated 8+ and Wyndham is 6+ when it comes to Priceline reviews.  Total after taxes and fees $149.57. As always used the link on this website.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the hotel you were hoping for dropped in price and that you received what you were expecting!

Note that we just launched HiddenHotelFinder.com which will not only review the 'standard'  PRICELINE / HOTWIRE search results, but will also use other methods to seek out hotels that don't appear in the normal search results.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]