Hotwire Hotel: 4* Long Beach downtown long beach waterfront pike outlet Dec 2-7 $109 usd

GoldFish1326
By GoldFish1326,
in

4* long beach water front pike outlets area dec 2-7th $109 usd 4.3/5 excellent

Amenities: pet friendly, business centre, fitness centre, internet access, restaurant(s), pool(s), self service laundry, smoke free rooms

None of the 4 listed hotels seem to match for the area, Hyatt centric, Hyatt regency, westin long beach, hotel maya

i tried looking at reviews to match up or amenities and really cannot determine if it even is one of the 4 better bidding shows.

Thanks in advance

Hi Goldfish!

4* long beach water front pike outlets area dec 2-7th $109 usd 4.3/5 excellent

Amenities: pet friendly, business centre, fitness centre, internet access, restaurant(s), pool(s), self service laundry, smoke free rooms

Best guess for this HOTWIRE offer would be the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

From my research earlier, it came down to the Renaissance or the Hyatt Centric, which i believe both use this same amenity set.

From the room choices of the $109/nite hotel (i am now seeing the $109/nite rate on HOTWIRE) one of the choices is '2 Double Beds' which is consistent with the Renaissance (asfaik the Hyatt Centric has '2 Queen Beds').  Beware of the one that only indicates 'Hotel Chooses Bed Type' as that is a toss-up as to which one this may be (or something entirely different... i haven't dug deeper on that one).

As i've been researching your stay I am seeing the Hyatt Centric offered on some searches (typically with a King Bed or Studio Suite option, which is consistent with this property)... is there one of these that you're hoping to target (or avoid)?

What hotel is it that you're hoping for this trip?  Would either (or neither) the Renaissance or Hyatt Centric be acceptable?  If you let us know what you're seeking we can try to play around a bit to find you the one you're hoping for (and supply a link or slightly different search parameter to have it appear for you).  Do you need a specific room/bed configuration?

Lastly, is PRICELINE EXPRESS an option as i see both of these properties offered there as well?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, the 'quick and easy' would be thru PRICELINE EXPRESS:
4* Downtown Long Beach (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $139/nite ::

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Pets Allowed

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> Renaissance by Marriott Long Beach

or

4* Downtown Long Beach (again, confirm your dates on the landing page) for $155/nite:

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Pets Allowed

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach

The HOTWIRE one we continue to reference (at $109) should be the Renaissance if you see the '2 Double Beds' offered as one of the bed types offered.  The Hyatt Centric will cost (at least) $20+ more per nite, but i can try to kludge that one together if you're interested and willing to pay the extra over the Renaissance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]