Priceline Hotel: Need Help for Chicago Downtown July 1-2

QueensU
By QueensU,
in

Hi there,

Hoping to get some advice for bidding in Chicago for July 1-2. I'm not sure what prices are in the city given it's a long weekend.

I'm attending a wedding at the Hotel Intercontinental, so would like to stay in the Michigan Ave/Downtown core.

Thanks for your help!

Note that thereuare has posted a reply in your LAS VEGAS thread -- please respond to it, even if you've had a change of plans.

For your Chicago stay, what is your backup plan? Do you have a cancellable reservation somewhere else? Obviously North Michigan Avenue (NMA) is an acceptable zone for you. Is The Loop also acceptable? What quality *-levels are acceptable? What's your maximum bid?

With that information, we can suggest a strategy for you.

Thanks for the heads up on the LV thread.

I don't have a back up plan right now. I will book a hotel if necessary that is cancellable to ensure that I have a place to stay.

I'm looking for a hotel that is 4*. In terms of location, I'm guessing The Loop or NMA.

Maximum bid: I was hoping to get something in the $100/night range. Is that doable for a long weekend?

Thanks for your help!

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]