Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Allentown (Allentown - East Allentown) Renaissance Allentown Hotel

ProstWest
By ProstWest,
in

This marks the second time BetterBidding helped me bid a half price rate at the exact hotel for an event I was already going to.  This time taking a hockey coaching certification class with a 7:30 check-in, so it'll be nice to wake up in the same building.  Started down at $60 and added areas $5 increments, never dropping off of 3.5 stars.  In the end, $100+fees got me the hotel I wanted all along.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear that BetterBidding continues to be helpful to you... and more importantly for this particular stay that you landed a great deal at a hotel that works out PERFECTLY for your plans!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... and hopefully have fun at the coaching certification (if done right they can be educational and interesting... if done poorly half the time is spent looking at your watch trying to make the time move more quickly!:biggrin:)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the wishes- The Pyongchang gold winning US Sled Hockey team was in town for a training camp, so we got to meet them, which was really cool, and we got to watch some of the Delco Phantoms ( Phillies AHL affiliate ) training camp in the adjoining arena. Plus, I learned a lot and had an excellent hotel stay.  Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]