Hotwire Hotel: 4* National Harbor - Oxon Hill

hankerka
By hankerka,
in

I am relatively sure this is the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at National Harbor and I see it on the Hotwire Easy View but not on Hotwire.   When I select in on the Easy view it says "Please enable cookies in your web browser to continue", which they are enabled as far as I can tell.   Is there a way to get around this?

4 Star

8/10/19 - 8/11/19

Washington D.C.

National Harbor - Oxon Hill

$192.00 / nt

Hotwire amenities: (dont see the quick capture any longer)

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Golf nearby

Spa services

14 minutes ago, hankerka said:

Please enable cookies in your web browser to continue

Unfortunately this an issue on HOTWIRE's side... they are aware of the issue and 'working on it'.

We have been working on our own workaround which we should have in place in just a few hours, however, i did repeat your search above in the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW and don't see this listing... do you still see it on your own search?

I do see what i believe to be the Westin... would this work for your plans at all or do you specifically need/want the Gaylord?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- if you haven't seen it yet, also check out our newest tool: RevealHotels.com

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My guess is that the low priced offer was no longer available last week anyway... is this an optional trip that is now canceled unless you find another lower priced hotel, you have already found a different hotel, or you still need a place for this nite?

If you're still looking you set up an alert at RateDrop to let you know if a low-priced property reappears for your date (either int this zone or any others that may be acceptable to you for this trip)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]