Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's All-Star Movies Resort

CMartzall
By CMartzall,
in

I'm new here, and new to the whole Priceline and Hotwire world.

I'm looking at a Hot Rate deal in the Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek neighborhood and wanting to figure out which hotel is likely being offered.

Guests: 2 adults, no children

Dates and rate: 8/17-8/20/19, $88/night, or 8/18-8/20/19, $84/night

Amenities listed:

Free Internet

Airport shuttle

Golf nearby

Pool(s)

Resort Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Listed as 4.1 stars out of 5.0 on Trip Advisor

I believe this to be either All-Star Music or All-Star Movies and I'm trying to figure out how on earth to tell which one it is... Can you help? What would distinguish them from each other on Hotwire's Hot Rate deals?

Thank you! 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Searching Aug 17-20:

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $87.00
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Golf
==> Disney's All-Star Movies Resort would be the best guess for this one

Also looks to be the same property for Aug 18-20.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Currently if you use our BiddingHelper.com tool in the EASY VIEW tab you can click the 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' and this property has a 100% match for previous reports for Movies (and if you take it another step you could see it's a much lower match for Music)... if you see anything that is less than a 100% match, or would like a second option before committing to the purchase, we are happy to take a look.

However, In the next few days (hopefully tomorrow afternoon) we should have a new tool released which will research and identify hotels with one-click!

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Excellent! I had tried to figure out the Easy View tool, but had only gotten to the point it told me there was no guaranteed match. I didn't realize that clicking on "find match in hotel list" would clarify it for me! 

I used your HOTWIRE link and was able to book and confirm All Star MOVIES for Aug 17-20 for $88/night! Thank you! This was my greatly preferred location because of their recent renovations! 

Now, do you happen to know how I get the confirmation number that Disney uses to connect the reservation on the My Disney Experience App? There are two confirmation numbers in my email from Hotwire, so I assume it's the one listed as "Hotel Confirmation #" vs the "Hotwire Itinerary #".

Also, if your new tool is up and running, I'd love to bookmark it for myself as well as recommend it to others!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and it works well with your plans... and a nice win too!

17 minutes ago, CMartzall said:

the confirmation number that Disney uses to connect the reservation

The 'Hotel Confirmation' should be the one that is used by the hotel...the 'Hotwire Itinerary' is an internal number that is used by hotwire to identify your purchase.

19 minutes ago, CMartzall said:

if your new tool is up and running, I'd love to bookmark it for myself as well as recommend it to others!

We're working on it as we speak... best guess is some time tomorrow morning (i'll try to remember to reply here since i see you're subscribed to this thread, this way you will get an email notifying you once it's released).:wink:  Thanks in advance for helping to spread the word once it's released.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]