Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Lancaster - Reading (Lancaster West) Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square

doublehelix
By doublehelix,
in

Free Internet In Public Areas

Indoor Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Business Center

Spa

Restaurant

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

I haven't used PL nor betterbidding.com for some time, and I'm thrilled at the upgrades you've made around here while I've been away! I used the Bidding Helper tool to find a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal, and the 100% hotel match it offered was exactly what I got. It was like magic. Part of me wants to travel again just so I can use the tool again! LOVE IT!!

Self-parking was $19/night, which should not have been surprising since "Free Parking" amenity was not listed for this hotel. But it surprised me anyway; at least it's competitive for the area, and the in-and-out ticket was easy enough. I've stayed at other hotels with elaborate, error-prone processes toward the same goal, so at least it was done well.

The location is spectacular - right next to the Lancaster Central Market, plenty of restaurants and parks and drugstores and stuff within walking distance. And a short drive to several area attractions. In my PL review, I mentioned that the pool (though spacious) is old and tired. They've installed a vinyl liner to extend its life, and closed the hot tub completely. It really needs to be replaced. The pool room itself, and its furnishings, were in good condition. My kiddo didn't even notice the pool's age and we loved swimming in it anyway.

Welcome back! :smile:... and congratulations on your success!

Nice to hear that you received what you were hoping for... and that you like the new tools that we have been busy developing.  The 'Find Match in Hotel List' was only released about 3-4 weeks ago so please feel free/help spread the word to anyone else that you know that uses PRICELINE / HOTWIRE.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]