Priceline Hotel: 4* Bonnet Creek $166/night

Sab53085
By Sab53085,
in

For this Priceline Express offer:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $166/nite with:
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> the Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort would be my best guess for this one.

I believe i just saw an email the other day that this Hilton is now an 'Official Disney Hotel' so it's possible that the resort fee has also increased now that there are more perks included.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- when you have a minute can you please also conclude your previous Priceline Diseny Spring hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

10 minutes ago, Sab53085 said:

Thanks for the response. We are looking for an official Disney hotel for two nights 5/19-5/21 with a budget of $200 or less - so far no luck.

And by official Disney hotel, I mean one of the ones you can book on their website (and not Disney Springs official hotel).

13 minutes ago, thereuare said:

I believe i just saw an email the other day that this Hilton is now an 'Official Disney Hotel' so it's possible that the resort fee has also increased now that there are more perks included.

Specifically which hotels are acceptable... do you have a minimum star rating in mind?

What perks from a Disney hotel is it that you're looking for?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Budget could be $250. Specifically any of the ones you can book directly (including Swan/Dolphin). No minimum star rating (I believe they're all 3* and above). Unfortunately, they all charge for parking now so the "PRICELINE HOTEL LISTS" are a little out of date.

All-Stars

Pop Century 

Art of Animation

Port Orleans

Caribbean Beach

Coronado Springs

Animal Kingdom Lodge

Boardwalk

Beach Club

Yacht Club

Swan / Dolphin

Those would all be in that price range.

How about Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for just $148/nite for your dates?

The Swan is selling for $917/nite for your dates and The Dolphin (when i looked yesterday) was $990, so you're chances of finding either of these hotels within your budget i think would be extremely slim.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea what the 3 current listings for these dates are in Bonnet Creek area? They seem to be different than before.

4* $113/night

$32 resort fee

Bed choice (king/2 queens)

Heated Pool

Fitness Center

Business Center

Pets Allowed

4.5* $193/night

$33.75 resort fee

Bed choice (twin or double)

WiFi Available in All Areas

Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Business Center

4* $177/night

$33.75 resort fee

WiFi Available in All Areas

Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurant

Are you still only looking for an on-site property, as i don't think any of the above would be on-site..

On 3/22/2019 at 11:26 PM, thereuare said:

How about Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for just $148/nite for your dates?

Have you booked this as a back-up, since it's a refundable rate?

Are you currently seeing these same properties, as i'm seeing different offers/prices?

Please use the BiddingHelper.com PRICELINE EXPRESS tab search results to get the amenities as these are consistent with the ones that we use when research properties.

What is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip at this point?

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.):

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $98
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek  (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $199
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Unfortunately, not certain.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]