Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Diego (La Jolla) Sheraton La Jolla Hotel

girliusedtobe
By girliusedtobe,
in

Tried to do Name Your Own Price with 9 free re-bid zones, ended at $170 with no luck (used the BiddingHelper.com tool).

Decided to go with PRICELINE EXPRESS ($180) plus the 5% off priceline promo from BetterBidding, but as I put my info in and hit Submit, Priceline came back saying the deal was no longer available.

Switched to HOTWIRE ($186), also used the 5% off Hotwire Coupon code from BetterBidding.  Offer was accepted and I was crossing my fingers to get the Sheraton vs. the Embassy Suites (I wanted an outdoor pool vs the tiny indooor one at ES).

Not too bad, was just hoping for a little lower price with the Name Your Own Price tool, but overall pleased.

Congrats on your success.

Sorry to hear that the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal was no longer available, but still a nice win for this Sheraton property via HOTWIRE and glad you are satisfied with the result.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing before purchase? This information is available under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account or can be found before purchase by going to BiddingHelper.com, clicking the "Hotwire Easy View" tab, then the green "Full Amenities" button. Thanks again, it's greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]