Priceline Hotel: 3* Maumee/Toledo South and 3* Perrysburg/Northwood

teb2500
By teb2500,
in

Hi there - hoping you can help me with two Priceline Express deals and trying to determine which hotel they may be.

1.  Maumee - Toledo South - 3* - was $110/now $71 - hotel amenities: Free Internet, Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Fitness Center, Non Smoking, Pets Allowed, Swimming Pool.  Did this deal a short while ago and got the Holiday Inn, but the free breakfast seems to indicate it's not that one.

2.  Perrysburg - Northwood - 3* - was $125/now $55 - hotel amenities:  Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center, Non Smoking, Restaurant, Swimming Pool

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Please include the dates of your stay and we will have a closer look at each of the hotel offers above.

1 hour ago, teb2500 said:

Did this deal a short while ago and got the Holiday Inn

If you didn't, please share your win with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight by those who have reported before you.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess / comments for each:

3* Maumee - Toledo South (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $71/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Country Inn and Suites by Radisson, Toledo, OH

3* Perrysburg - Northwood (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $55/nite with:
Free Parking
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> i don't think this property is available anymore as when i click it thru the link above i get a message "sorry you're having trouble with our site..." and when directly thru PRICELINE EXPRESS i get a message "You just missed it...", both are indicative that the offer is no longer currently available (and will be removed from the search results (usually immediately or up to 24 hours)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for your assistance!  If you click on the 3* Perrysburg hotel through the Priceline Express link you provided, you do get the "you just missed it" notice but it offers the same "hotel deal" - now at $88 (up from $55).  Are you able to guess what that hotel is?  The amenities seem to be the same.

This hotel also shows up in the "you just missed it" page for Perrysburg - 3* - $58 with these amenities: 

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Non Smoking Areas

and it's available.  Any ideas?  Thanks again!

I see two Perrysburg - Northwood deals:

3-Star Hotel for $58/nite (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page):

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Non Smoking Areas

8+

==> i think this would be the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Toledo South, OH and would be my guess for this one

3-Star Hotel for $88/nite (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page):

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Non Smoking Areas

7+

==> Holiday Inn Perrysburg French Quarter

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]