Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Long Island-Suffolk (Glen Cove-Oyster Bay) Glen Cove Mansion

Bruce
By Bruce,
in

this is a zone that has few hotels and the only one that has been reported is the 2.5* Harrison Conference Center in Glen Cove; it has been recently renamed Glen Cove Mansion And Conference Center as it is no longer being managed by Aramark. The new management company also manages the Danfords in Port Jefferson; pinkies up :) . I stayed at this property about 6 months ago and it was fine. Two upscale hotels in this area include the Roslyn Claremont Hotel and Garden City Hotel, but they will set you back about $200 a night.

This is notoriously a tough zone as there are not too many hotels in the area.

Do you have a back-up reservation, if so, where and how much?

Where exactly do you need to be for this stay? I ask because the zone is fairly large and the area spread out pretty good, so i'm assuming this may not be the exact location you're looking for, but rather it was the closest of where you need to be.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]