Priceline Hotel: Hotels near NYC with cheap parking

desa
By desa,
in

Hi,

I'm meeting my parents who are driving a mini van from LA to NYC. We are flying in from London on May 25th and staying for 4 nights. I'm looking for a hotel that would allow us to park the car (for a decent price). My parents also don't want the hassle of driving in the city. We are willing to stay on the outskirts of the city and use public transportation to travel in. Any suggestions on areas to bid on using Priceline? I was also thinking of staying in New Jersey if that is a feasible option.

Thanks for any suggestions!

:)

which arirport will you be flying into? what would you consider a decent price for the hotel? How about mininum star ratings? What would you consider a decent price for daily parking? Many would consider the Jersey City Hyatt an excellent choice as it is adjacent to the PATH train station, but parking is $31 a day and this is not the most convenient airport to JFK. It is, however, more convenient for the folks driving cross country as they won't have to drive crosstown :)

Also, check out the following NYC Area Map and you can see the hotels in the Jersey City zone

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]