Hotwire Hotel: Help ID'ing 4* in La Jolla

jbui1018
By jbui1018,
in

There are 2 4* hotels I am eyeing for 5/11/2018-5/14/2018.

$141/night

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

$164/night

Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks in advanced!

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE

4* HOTWIRE La Jolla for $141.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Hyatt

4* HOTWIRE La Jolla for $166.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Estancia.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

15 hours ago, jbui1018 said:

You don’t think the second one is Valencia?

No, i don't think so... i agree with the guess above of the Estancia.

What is it that you are looking for?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

11 hours ago, jbui1018 said:

We were hoping for Grand Colonial for Valencia

I assume the 'f' above is a typo and this should be 'Grand Colonial' or 'La Velencia'? (just making sure i'm looking for the right hotel(s))

4* HOTWIRE La Jolla for $185.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess for this one would be the Grande Colonial Hotel

Does this work for your needs?

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We can't see the hotel names either:wink:... but i think you know we have a very good track record and i'm very comfortable with my guess of the HOTWIRE property above (usually if we have a degree of uncertainty we will stipulate that it's a guess (in italics) or comment that we're not really certain)

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

As i noted above, i'm comfortable with this guess based upon the research i have done... but ultimately it's your stay (and you should also feel good given this HOTWIRE offer does show a very good 90% user recommendation rating along with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating... so that is a bit of a 'safety net' for you given that at the very least you know the hotel has excellent reviews based upon previous guest feedback)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]