Hotwire Hotel: Dubai hotel lists

Tashin
By Tashin,
in

Wanting to book hot/express deal through either Hotwire or Priceline for Dubai. Areas I’m looking at are the Palm, Marina and Downtown  Burj Khalifa. I don’t think the hotel lists are up to date so have no idea which hotel I might end up With!  Please can admin update or can anyone help me out?

much appreciated 

Please start by following-up your previous Los Angeles priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.h

For Dubai, see the message(s) at the top of the Priceline Hotel List and Hotwire Hotel List.  The lists are updated any time new information is reported to the board (and Dubai is not exactly one of the most frequently traveled locations for our users).

However, if you see a PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE hotel that is in an area that you would like to stay and is within your budget, post the details here and we will research it to give our insight as to which hotel(s) may be likely.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks thereuare 

theres a priceline express deal on 5star Hotel Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. I’m looking for dates 19th April - 21st April and the price is Nz $393

can you please let me know your thoughts on which hotel it may be?

much appreciated 

When seeking hotel assistance in addition to the star rating, zone, and dates of your stay that you included above, please also include the amenities associated with the property and the room rate per nite in USD.  All of this makes it easier for us to locate the same property among the offers when we replicate your search, and additionally in regards to the rate, keeps all prices on the board consistent and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations.

The easiest way to get all of the information above is thru our BiddingHelper.com tool (as all of the information is on-page and does not require any additional clicks).

Is this the one you're seeing:

5* Palm Jumeirah (<-- CLICK THIS LINK and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $285/nite with:
Free Parking
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> if this is what you're seeing, best guess for this one would be the Kempinski Hotel and Residences Palm Jumeirah

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

KhalifaaSheikh,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you need help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC, and include the dates of your stay, desired star rating, zones, etc.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]