Hotwire Hotel: Huntington Park - South Gate - Lynwood Area --2*

Giovana
By Giovana,
in

Can someone help me? I'm trying to find a hotel, but the region does not exist in the tips of you. It would be a 2 star property located in Huntington Park - South Gate - Lynwood Area, on HOTWIRE.

02/01 - 02/03/18.

The amenities are:
Free Internet
Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet
Outdoor swimming pool
No Smoking Rooms / Facilities

It's for $ 57.00 a day.

thanks

Have you yet made any decision for the Las Vegas hotwire hotel leg of your trip?  Please post an update there with your decision or current thoughts for that part of your trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Do you need occupancy for 3adults for this leg of your trip as well or is the above only for double occupancy?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I changed my plans and I did not go to Vegas anymore, so I did not make any reservations.
Yes, for this trip, they will be for three travelers, two adults and a child of 16 years.
I'm sorry, I think I made a lot of confusion, my search refers to Priceline and not Hotwire ... I totally confused myself.

2 hours ago, Giovana said:

I changed my plans and I did not go to Vegas anymore, so I did not make any reservations.

So please follow-up your previous thread indicating that you have canceled the trip.  This provides a 'conclusion' for future users who read your thread as they know that the trip is 'off' rather than have them wonder if you booked the hotel inquired about and what you received, if you purchased something else, etc.

For this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

2* Huntington Park - South Gate - Lynwood for $57
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Lynwood Century Freeway Travelodge

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please start by concluding your Vegas stay within the Vegas Hotwire thread linked above... indicating that you canceled the trip; then reply here if you'd like to continue to pursue PRICELINE / HOTWIRE for a hotel in Huntington Beach. Thank you, it's greatly appreciated.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]