Hotwire Hotel: Help ID'ing hotels

By 91971,
in

Im trying to book a room 4/13-17 and have the following options, can you help ID? I dont see any central park hotels ID'd on the site:

4 star central park $252 restaurant, health club, spa and business center

4 star midtown east $199 - CUSTOMER FAVORITE restaurant, fitness tennis and business center

4 star midtown central $228 - restaurant, fitness, high speed internet and business

3.5 star midtown east $197 rest, pool, fitness, tennis and business.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much

4 star central park $252 restaurant, health club, spa and business center

- ???

4 star midtown east $199 - CUSTOMER FAVORITE restaurant, fitness tennis and business center

- Inter-Continental The Barclay

4 star midtown central $228 - restaurant, fitness, high speed internet and business

- Sheraton New York and Tower

3.5 star midtown east $197 rest, pool, fitness, tennis and business

- Millennium U.N. Plaza Hotel

Thank you all for your help previously, however, does anyone know what any of these central park hotels are. I dont see a category of listings for Central Park anywhere on this site. Looks like everything is midtown. The choices it is giving me is as follows:

4 star central park area $252 restaurant, fitness, spa and business

3 star central park - $235 - just fitness

2.5 star central park - $194 - complimentary breakfast, fitness and business?

Can anyone help? I really prefer to stay uptown so need to know. It seems as if the 1st may be the parker meridian but have they changed its location classification as previously I have only seen it included in midtown.

Please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Just a guess, but the 4* could be a downgrade of the Essex House which was previously (a while ago) reported as a 4.5* property.

Have you ever been to NYC before? I can't really see anyone overpaying (vs. the other nearby zones) in order to stay in the Central Park Area... especially since the middle to northern end of this zone really limits your subway line options; not to mention the hotels becoming less convenient to the sites of NYC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]