Hotwire Hotel: Previous Hotel Win Listed - What are my odds of getting that hotel?

Arizona
By Arizona,
in

Hello, 

I'm trying to book the La Jolla Shores Hotel through the HOTWIRE Hotrate Hotel site.  When I click on the hotel I'm interested in, a box pops up and says the last person who booked this mystery hotel received the La Jolla Shores Hotel, which is exactly what I want.  My question is, what are my odds of winning the hotel listed?  Have people booked after it listed the previous win and received a different hotel?  I need to wait a month to view my preferred dates of June 27-30th 2018, as right now it'll only let me book/look at mid May.  I will be booking for a family member who will be aware of the risks if I book it, but want to see how much more accurate the hotel is with the previous hotel listing being the same as the hotel of interest.    

Currently:

May 16-19 Wed.-Sat.

2 Adults, 2 Kids

3-star Hotel

La Jolla area

0.0 - 4.7 mi   | Map

80% recommended Good

Free Internet, 

Near beach, 

Smoke-free rooms, 

Pool(s), 

Self-service laundry, 

Golf nearby, 

Kitchenette 

Bed choice available

47% off $210 *

Is now: $112 per night

80% recommended Good (14 reviews) (1 - 100 reviews)

Overall satisfaction
4.5  Condition of hotel
4     Quality of service
4.5  Room comfort
4.5  Room cleanliness
4.5  Location of hotel
4.5  Location

* Previous booked at the La Jolla Shores Hotel

Again, in your experience, have people booked a hotel listed as a previous win directly on the site, and received a different hotel once they booked it?  Another question is does my hotel stats line up with the La Jolla Shores Hotel statistics?  Thank you

The "Last person got ___" information is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone, not necessarily in relation to the underlying hotel currently being offered. (so the odds of it being the hotel listed depends on how many hotels of that star rating are in the area)

Let us know once your dates become available for purchase from HOTWIRE as the hotel above may not even be the one offered for your dates of travel.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- the HOTWIRE offer above is likely the La Jolla Riviera Inn

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]