Hotwire Hotel: New Hotel Zones in Paris?

Peg
By Peg,
in

Just noticed the Eiffel Tower Zone is called Eiffel, Invalides and Musee D'Orsay now. The zone below it is now Montparnasse, Porte de Versailles which I'd be happy to avoid. Any ideas on identity of a four star in the Eiffel area, maybe Novotel or Mecure? (I did try to locate it by searching vacation packages). Also, I saw a three star in the Eiffel zone with airport shuttle...would this mean included in hotel rate? Many thanks in advance for any help!

Willtravel,

Thanks for the reply. My dates are June 2-7 and the four star in Eiffel zone is $101 with restaurant, hi speed internet access and business center. The three star is $126 and shows an airport shuttle, fitness, hi speed internet and business center. Thanks for any help!

Thanks again, Willtravel for the help. While I was sitting on the fence, the deals I saw yesterday are gone. I had already booked a place in St Germain directly through the hotel so I have a place to stay but I'll keep watching for more deals to pop up. I'm happy that they have changed the zones, making the bidding more appealing. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]