3 * Waikiki Beach South Priceline Express- 95% sure I know the hotel

gafiltafish
By gafiltafish,
in

Just wanted to share since this is not listed on the BB list. I was playing around to see where the Queen Kapiolani would be on it. On the Priceline Express Deals, I'm nearly positive that it is listed as a 3* property with room choice available. The amenities listed are free in room internet, pool, business center, and nonsmoking. I was playing with last minute dates and the standard room is $116 a night. They have the mandatory resort fee @ $15 a night which is what the Queen Kap charges.It is going for $136 a night on the Queen Kap's website so not a huge savings but with the 5% off deal, it drops the price down to around $110 a night so around $26 less. You can use that money for a meal lol. While I have not stayed at the property before, it's in the best location IMO if you are going to rely on the public buses and it's the last stop in the heart of Waikiki to get you to Hanauma Bay (so you will stand but won't be on the bus too long). 

I believe this is also listed as a 2.5 * property on Hotwire in DiamondHead again due to the resort fees and matching the number of reviews with Tripadvisor. Also going for $116 a night with the standard room. 

We only add hotels to the Hotels Lists once they are confirmed with an actual purchase, as this helps keep them 'pure' and not the result of speculation (and from our answers to posts on the board you can see we are usually able to figure out the majority of hotels... but we don't add these to the lists until confirmed with a user purchase)

If you do move forward with the property above please confirm with a reply to this thread and we will edit the topic title accordingly to reflect the win.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]