Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID this pacific grove hotel

xztravel
By xztravel,
in

I think I have this figured out except the $400 part. I checked hotels around Monterey tennis club (pretty much the only main tennis in Monterey) on Google map, Travelodge downtown monterey is the only cheap motel around (0.2 mile to tennis, 0.4 mi to beach, has pool, restaurant and pool, and free internet. Motel web site rate is $82-92, not much more than here. Not worthwhile if this is correct.

Thanks. I think you are probably right. But Munras as $400/nite is outrageous, and 0.9 mi to beach and 0.5 mi to Tennis are not quite "near beach and tennis", and a hot tub for pool ? I'm glad I did not book. Also on tripadvisor someone did report it as being a 2.5* hotwire hotel, and was given a not so nice room.

• 5 weeks later...

$102, 2.5*, 4/1

The only amenities are fitness center and kitchenett. With the Kitchenett, I thought it has to be Howard Johnson (hotel rate $109), but I can't find any description of a fitness center. The hotel also shoudl have breakfast. I can't seem to find any hotel in pacific grove that could match these two ametities.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]